Dirty Projectors - Bitte Orca (2009)



"I think you're more than a terrified witness
Behind the arbitrary line"
~Cannibal Resource


Jinxed says: I can´t describe Bitte Orca, have been thinking which way to start this mini-review but i can´t there is no word for this. Define this Dirty Projectors new album is a impossible task. Bitte is the brand new album from Dirty Projectors and mixes Soul, Doo-wop and orchestral arrengements into a brand new indie art-rock; Could remember about St.Vincent, Tv On The Radio, Yoko Kanno and even Led Zeppelin when i was listen to it, but can´t achive the real music comparation for this album, making from Bitte Orca a master-piece and the new water divisor on music. It´s probably the kind of album you gonna hate at first listening, but you have to make it by yourself.

"I'm caught up in a storm
That I don't need no shelter from
All I want and all I need
Right here with me
You're right here with me"
~Useful Chamber


Genre: ? / Experimental / Art-Rock
Listen: Whole Album
Sound Like: ???

download (rapidshare)




Dirty Projectors - Stillness Is The Move